Family business founded in Lugano (Switzerland) in 1920.
Adriano Ribolzi opens his Gallery in the Principality of Monaco in 1974 at 6, Avenue des Beaux-Arts, specializing in XVIIth and XVIIIth Century French and Continental Furniture, Old Master Paintings, Sculptures and Works of Art.
In 1990 he widens increases his of Old Master Paintings section holding an important Exhibition and publishing a catalogue.
In 1993, he publishes a catalogue presenting important acquisitions with their historical and critical researches in the field of XVIIth and XVIIIth Century Furniture, Paintings, Sculpture and Works of Art.
In 1998, he transfers his Gallery to Avenue de l’Hermitage. The works of art are now exhibited in two Galleries; at N° 3 in an XVIIIth Century atmosphere with Louis XVI boiseries and at N° 7 in a more discreet setting, by appointment only.
The inauguration, in the presence of H.S.H. Prince Rainier III and of H.S.H. Hereditary Prince Albert of Monaco, of these galleries took place with an important Exhibition of Italian Old Master Paintings and a catalogue was edited for this occasion.
In 2009, after having participated to TEFAF Maastricht for 18 years, on the occasion of his 35 years of activity in Monaco, he inaugurates, in the presence of H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco and of H.R.H. Princess Caroline of Hanover, a new section of modern art in his gallery.
Since 2010, he spends his time almost exclusively at his Monaco gallery where he organizes several temporary exhibitions each year on different and varied subjects.
On November 21st 2013 he organizes a vast exhibition dedicated to Andy Warhol whose works are permanently presented since that day.
In 2014 he has just celebrated 40 years of activity of his gallery in the Principality of Monaco with an evening that will be remembered for a long time by all those present.